[Marxism] Women’s Emancipation in Times of Global Crisis

Juan Andres Gallardo juanagallardo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:45:12 MDT 2016

The crisis of global capitalism reminds us that the rights oppressed people
have obtained are not set in stone, but are subject to cuts imposed by
bourgeois governments and international financial institutions. Our rights
are subject to the ups and downs of power relations in global capitalism.
The economic crisis deepens social polarization, reviving the most
reactionary sectors of society to express their virulent xenophobia,
homophobia, and misogyny. Knowing this, how can we fight for women’s
liberation?

Full text:

http://www.leftvoice.org/Women-s-Emancipation-in-Times-of-Global-Crisis