[Marxism] "Rosa Remix" book launch

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Sep 1 12:32:37 MDT 2016

Thursday, Sept. 8, 6-8PM
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung
275 Madsion Avenue

On Thursday, September 8, the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung—New York Office
invites you to join us, from 6-8pm, to celebrate the release of Rosa
Remix, a collection that examines Rosa Luxemburg and the relevance of
her work to contemporary political struggles.

Last fall our office held a conference to which we invited a mixture of
academics, journalists, and activists to discuss Rosa Luxemburg’s
theoretical work and how it may contribute to current discussions taking
place on the Left. The contributions of our invited speakers were so
good that we decided to turn them into a book. Rosa Remix is the result.

http://www.rosalux-nyc.org/rosa-remix-2/