[Marxism] Vote for Clinton?

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 11:15:53 MDT 2016

Thanks, I didn't know that. Obviously, I like other black people that have
live all our lives in the US need to learn a bit more about the history of
racism in the US from people like you.

But you are the one inviting the KKK into the WH by pretending that its
been there all along.

Somehow I expect I will be affected by the changes more than you, in fact,
I think I'm already being effected by the changes.

I don't know. Maybe you've been subjected to an up tick in racist slights
as a result of the hate filled rhetoric of the Clinton campaign. Is that it?

Clay

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291