[Marxism] Vote for Clinton?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Sep 2 14:28:54 MDT 2016

On 9/2/16 4:00 PM, Clay Claiborne via Marxism wrote:

> Is calling someone a diva okay on this list? Apparently you can call
> someone a traitor just no too often.

Exactly. I keep count. For example, Joaquin wrote a terribly provocative
attack on the list a couple of weeks ago. I let it slip but wasn't happy
about it. If he kept at it for 3 or 4 days, I would have taken some
action. I understand that people have strong feelings but I have to
serve as a moderator to make sure flame wars don't erupt because in the
past they have tended to make good people unsub.