[Marxism] Fwd: Vote for Clinton?

Jeffrey Masko j.alan.masko at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 19:56:18 MDT 2016

Are you saying that's the screening of Birth was not the first ever in the
WH? That Wilson was not a close friend of Thomas Dixon? Those facts, which
ever way you want to spin them, are indisputable. If you want to separate
the racist actions of U.S. presidents with some time frame you've set
​ beforehand​
, that's fine. ​But being that the modern Klan only arose in during this
period, so I thought I'd point out the presidency's complicity when this
actually occurred.

I never brought up the quote, you did. Nor did I include or imply any
statement that would promote a Trump presidency.