[Marxism] My challenge to Louis & Jeffery

Jeffrey Masko j.alan.masko at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 09:22:24 MDT 2016

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/top-10-racist-quotes-
progressive-hero-woodrow-wilson/

Take your pick. Many of them from his book, *A History of the American
People* (1901).

http://www.csmonitor.com/Books/chapter-and-verse/2015/1214/5-surprising-facts-about-Woodrow-Wilson-and-racism

Not as many quotes, but tackles the "quote that never was" as well.

https://charlesohalloranboyd.wordpress.com/2013/09/30/woodrow-wilson-most-anti-black-president-of-the-20th-century/

--

J.A. Masko
College of Communications

  "The challenge of modernity is to live without illusions and without
becoming disillusioned."

           Antonio Gramsci.