[Marxism] Fwd: Brooklyn Commons hosting antisemitic truther Christopher Bollyn · Jewschool

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Sep 4 06:52:20 MDT 2016

https://jewschool.com/2016/09/77362/brooklyn-commons-hosting-antisemitic-truther-christopher-bollyn/

So a 9/11 conspiracy theorist and anti-Semite is being hosted by the
same people who provide a space for Jacobin. The article linked above
wonders why. My guess is that he is considered kosher by Brooklyn
Commons because he has the "right" position on Syria.

Clearly, being an "anti-imperialist" compensates from all the other
venom he is spewing:

Why is the U.S. Waging War in Syria?
by Christopher Bollyn

Why is the U.S. waging war in Syria? Why are U.S. troops in a country
where the United States has no national interest? Who are we fighting
for? Why is the U.S. training, funding, and arming rebel groups that are
fighting to overthrow the democratically elected government of Syria?

http://bollyn.com/why-is-the-us-in-syria/