[Marxism] FYI - I suspect a lot of other Syrians feel the same way

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Sep 4 15:24:29 MDT 2016

On 9/4/16 12:37 PM, Clay Claiborne via Marxism wrote:

> Clearly the Green Party has its work cut out for itself in building
> international solidarity with the Syrian Revolutionary.
>
> I think the same can be said about building solidarity with non-white
> revolutionaries generally.
>
> https://twitter.com/Qunfuz1/status/772413151883227136

Clay, I had to defriend Robin Yassin-Kassab because after he called
Stein a "bitch" on my FB timeline, I told him that I can't accept women
being referred to that way. He then doubled down and called her a bitch
again. I don't know what part of the left you were involved in the 60s
but I was around women in the SWP who would have filed charges against
any male comrade using words like that and they would likely have been
expelled. Now you forward Robin's twitter about Stein being a "piece of
shit". I happen to have a lot of respect for both you and Robin but it
is wrong for him to use such language and wrong for you to forward it.
You talk a lot about racism on the Marxism list, don't you? Don't forget
that sexism is also a way of dividing the working class.