[Marxism] Fwd: Statement from Multiple Organizations on Christopher Bollyn Event at the Brooklyn Commons | The Brooklyn Institute for Social Research

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Sep 4 15:52:14 MDT 2016

Statement from Multiple Organizations on Christopher Bollyn Event at the
Brooklyn Commons
As organizations that work out of the Brooklyn Commons, we reject the
antisemitic politics of Christopher Bollyn. We do not have any say in
event booking and management at the Commons but agree that such politics
should have no place in leftist spaces.

Signed:

Ajay Singh Chaudhary (Brooklyn Institute for Social Research)

Bhaskar Sunkara (Jacobin Magazine)

Michael Lardner (Marxist Education Project)

John Tarleton (The Indypendent)

https://thebrooklyninstitute.com/2016/09/04/statement-from-multiple-organizations-on-christopher-bollyn-event-at-the-brooklyn-commons/