[Marxism] FYI - I suspect a lot of other Syrians feel the same way

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 09:19:12 MDT 2016

Those words are not okay, nor did I say they were okay. Some words which
can't be used here are regularly used by some working class and minorities
who are not backwards in other respects. I won't unfriend them for that.

When your narrow culture framework becomes the ground upon which you judge
others. When the word used becomes more important than its content. Then
you are lost.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291