[Marxism] seeking Henry Kissinger's endorsement

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 16:27:28 MDT 2016

Former members of Republican administrations are "crossing over" precisely
because they see Trump as an extreme white nationalist and not a
Republican. Its the Green Party argument that he is just another Repub.
like, paradoxically, many that are defecting. These Republicans probably
would agree with me that Trump has hijacked the GOP.

I'm complaining that you again failed to address my main points which are
that Trump is the leader of a white nationalist movement and will bring
the alt-right white nationalist gang to power in the WH and that if
qualitatively different from Obama or Bush.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536