[Marxism] seeking Henry Kissinger's endorsement

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 20:14:28 MDT 2016

We've heard promises about long-term strategies in 2008 and again in 2012.
They never happened.

No strategy that isn't ready, willing and able to take on newly elected
President Clinton and her administration will amount to a hill of beans and
won't be worth the electrons wasted to write it up.  Because the
alternative is a strategy predicated on defending the administration you
just helped put into power.  We saw that through two terms of Obama.

And, yes, in the narrow possibility that Trump wins, we will have to take
him on.  But any strategy predicated on making common cause with the likes
of Paul Wolfowitz, John Negroponte, etc. is nuts.  And, remember, that
these are not just people who've endorsed Clinton but people she has
publicly welcomed into her camp.

ML