[Marxism] seeking Henry Kissinger's endorsement

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 19:06:56 MDT 2016

Black Agenda Report is pro-Trump, which is extremely rare among black
organizations. In fact, its the only one I know of.

 http://www.blackagendareport.com/trump_anti-empire

Of course, they are also pro-Putin, pro-Gaddafi and pro-Assad, so go figure.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536