[Marxism] seeking Henry Kissinger's endorsement

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Sep 7 19:56:12 MDT 2016

On 9/7/16 9:06 PM, Clay Claiborne via Marxism wrote:

> Black Agenda Report is pro-Trump, which is extremely rare among black
> organizations. In fact, its the only one I know of.

Yeah, well, BAR is as "pro-Trump" as me, Jill Stein, and anybody else
who doesn't want to join the Hillary Clinton express. If you want to use
Marxist language to make this bogus argument even slightly credible, you
need to say that we are "objectively pro-Trump". When you throw in
"objectively", it gives you the necessary wiggle room.