[Marxism] Fwd: 9/11 Truther's Controversial Speech at Hipster Brooklyn Bastion Draws Protesters, Police - Americas - Haaretz - Israel News Haaretz.com

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Sep 8 16:40:46 MDT 2016

On 9/8/16 6:26 PM, A.R. G wrote:
> I don't think it's as incriminating as you're suggesting. The statement
> from 2006, outside of being nearly a decade old, does not have the
> anti-Jewish baggage that Bollyn has. It is just empty 9/11 conspiracy stuff.

The point of posting this was not to highlight anti-Semitism but to
establish that the decision to have such a meeting was not an accident.
Truthers are very much into networking and I suspect that Ennen was
contacted because of her ties. My guess is that she probably wasn't
aware of Bollyn's baggage.