[Marxism] The first 9/11

John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Sun Sep 11 04:41:29 MDT 2016

The first 9/11
Workers of my country, I have faith in Chile and its destiny. Other men
will overcome this dark and bitter moment when treason seeks to prevail.
Go forward knowing that, sooner rather than later, the great avenues
will open again where free men will walk to build a better society.
Long live Chile! Long live the people! Long live the workers!
These are my last words, and I am certain that my sacrifice will not be
in vain, I am certain that, at the very least, it will be a moral lesson
that will punish felony, cowardice, and treason.
Santiago de Chile, 11 September 1973
http://enpassant.com.au/2016/09/11/the-first-911/