[Marxism] Fwd: Jill Stein responds to Russian environmentalists - Jill Stein 2016

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 08:28:07 MDT 2016

And here Putin [ the modern Lincoln]  dinner buddy Jill Stein who recasts
herself as MLK [Jr.]. Curious that those promoting white supremacy choice
great fighters against white supremacy to claim as their historical
parallels.

[White supremacy is reflected in her attitude towards revolutions in
Libya.Syria and running the Green Party to keep it white, keep it small and
keep it ineffective, as long as it remains the social organization they
want.]

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291