[Marxism] What an embarrassing article from a Marxmail subscriber

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:01:30 MDT 2016

I have kept silent on the whole sad Syrian saga.  The suffering of the
people is too much to contemplate. My high hopes for the Arab Spring have
been drowned in blood by the Imperialists and their lackeys.  But to see
Putin constructed as an historically progressive figure is just a bridge
too far.  What have we come to? Can't we spot evil any more?

comradely

Gary