[Marxism] University of Chicago - once again

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 21:24:18 MDT 2016

"Like Socrates, I love asking questions to get to the truth," he said.
Citing an honours engineering degree covering atmospheric gases from the
University of Queensland and an *MBA from the University of Chicago
Graduate School of Business*, he declared climate change a "scam"

The above is from a report from the maiden speech of Senator Roberts form
the ultra right One Nation Party led by Pauline that now has 4 senators in
the Australian Upper House.

I almost fell off the chair when I saw the reference in his speech to the
University of Chicago.  What in the name of Jayzuss is wrong with that
University?  Every right wing dog seems to have studied or taught there.

For a short introduction to Roberts'  climate denier style go to
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Senator+Glen+Roberts+on+global+warming.

Comradely

Gary