[Marxism] Hillary Clinton Takes Aim at Voters Drifting Toward Third Party

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Sep 16 14:14:30 MDT 2016

On 9/16/16 1:47 PM, Glenn Kissack via Marxism wrote:
> This is really getting repetitive. I got it the first time, the tenth time, the twentieth time: Vote for Hillary.
>
> Weren’t we supposed to refrain from debating this?
>
> Glenn

I should have said something about this. I decided that I couldn't
impose a ban on "lesser evil" voting for Clinton because it is
impossible to block discussion of the 2016 elections since they are just
too dominant in the news and analysis on the left to ignore. I certainly
resent Clay making the same points over and over again but at least we
can assume that after November 2nd, he'll move on to other matters.