[Marxism] [UCE] Aleppo protest in the Hague, photos

Jeff meisner at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 30 20:32:42 MDT 2016

We had a nice protest in the Hague Friday. It was held across from the Russian embassy, thus a bit out of the way. I think there were well over a hundred participants by the end. But I expect a larger number tomorrow in Amsterdam. Friday's protest was sponsored by the (Dutch) Syrian committee, Amnesty International, and PAX, with the major demands:
   Stop bombing civilians in Aleppo!
   Stop the sieges!
   Stop war crimes!

I was going to show my own photos, but these from the Syria Committee hosted by Facebook are much better:

https://www.facebook.com/syrischecomite/photos/pcb.1157807700958944/1157799294293118/?type=3&theater

My own crumby photos are posted here (more to come after Saturday):

http://meisner.home.xs4all.nl/Aleppo2016/

Good luck to all those participating in Saturday demos in New York and elsewhere!!

- Jeff