[Marxism] Fwd: Hacked Audio Reveals Hillary Clinton Sees Herself Occupying “Center-Left to Center-Right”

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 23:56:23 MDT 2016

Gary,

Very seriously, why do you consider her a bloody war monger?

1) Because she voted for the Iraq war.

2) Supported intervention in Libya

3) Calls for a no fly zone in Syria

4) Honduras

5) Yemen

6) Others.

a ranking or percentage contribution would be nice because I definitely
don't think her support for no-fly zones or military intervention in Libya
or Syria don't qualify  her as a warmonger but I know the majority of the
pro-Trump Left [NeverHillary] does. How do you see it?

I also find it interesting that all the hacking being done in this campaign
[by who?] is all to the benefit of the Trump campaign, and I would love to
know how he sees himself when he thinks nobody is listening.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536