[Marxism] Fwd: Laura Kipnis’s Battle Against Vulnerability - The New Yorker

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 07:26:33 MDT 2017

This sort of madness is epidemic in higher education.  If i were to compile
all the institutional silliness passed off in recent years, it would fill a
book.  It reflects the notion that what happens in universities is going to
change society.  And that college students are indistinguishable from
children . . . and faculty or other employees are essentially animals to be
herded.

ML