[Marxism] Lenin's theory of imperialism

Philip Ferguson philipferguson8 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:51:11 MDT 2017

The USA as the Ottoman Empire?!!  If only!!!

Another crucial difference with the early 1900s if that none of the
imperialists seem to want to heat up trade wars to the point of shooting
wars or destroy rivals.  They are far better at managing inter-imperialist
rivalry these days.

Thanks Fred.

Cheers,
Phil