[Marxism] wd: LIES of the Russian-Syrian regime story on Sarin gas debunked | We Write What We Like

David McDonald davidbyrnemcdonaldiii at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 10:56:02 MDT 2017

Ron Jacobs: science I don't like = propaganda. I would think you have been
channeling Jerry Condon but you did not use the word "diabolical."

While we're at it, Ron, is the epithet "right-wing jihadi" just overplus,
or is there in your cosmogony room for left-wing jihadis? Examples of the
latter would be helpful since I'm trying to grow my own army and need some
real badasses for the shit I have in mind. But then if you back off from
that and just called them plain old vanilla jihadis that would make your
discourse identical with that of Patrick Cockburn, Seymour Hersh and other
white men of your age and political sophistication.