[Marxism] Question

Chris Slee chris_w_slee at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 15 15:08:34 MDT 2017

Theodor Postol argues that the rebels are responsible for the release of sarin at Khan Sheikhoun.  His key argument is that the damaged missile found at the site could not have been bent in the particular way it was if it was dropped from the air.  Instead he says it was damaged by an explosion on the ground.

Has there been any refutation of this argument by a technical expert  (Sorry if this has already been answered and I missed it)

On the whole I tend to believe the Assad regime did it.  If Nusra (or any other rebel group) had access to sarin, it is strange that they have not (as far as I am aware) used it against Assad's troops or regime controlled areas.  (They have used chlorine)

  Still, I would like an answer to the technical question.

Chris Slee