[Marxism] Fwd: Some thoughts on tomorrow's protests

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 18:43:11 MDT 2017

Is the Maduro government going to fall, Michael?  he seems to be trapped
half way to the revolution and surrounded by enemies who see compromise for
weakness.  I am all for broad coalitions etc, a la Chavez, but the Right
seem to want to call a ruthless Leninism into being. we had Allende and
they had Pinochet.

comradely

Gary