[Marxism] We can do better than capitalist liberty

David McMullen dfmcmullen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 05:45:11 MDT 2017

Communist Manifesto Project YouTube channel. Latest video

We can do better than capitalist liberty

Communism can only succeed with the maximum amount of individual
liberty. And only communism can deliver both "negative" and "positive"
liberty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8odjqnuepQM

All videos, audios and transcripts
https://sites.google.com/site/communistmanifestoproject/home/audio-1/audio-page

The Communist Manifesto Project Website
http://tinyurl.com/tcm21c-project

Transcript

US must take the Bosnia option and occupy Syria now!

Anyone who is anti-war must support massive US intervention in Syria to
end the bloodshed and help the country in the painful process of getting
back on track politically and economically. In other words we need a US
lead occupation. The Russians should not be a major obstacle. They know
the Assad regime's days are numbered and they share the same concern
about defeating Al Qaeda and ISIS.

I really hope the US military is starting the trickle of troops and
equipment that will need to become a torrent in the next month or so.
Their job will be to the end the civil war by destroying Al Qaeda and
Daesh (ISIS) and any other troublemakers, and then facilitate the
postwar political process.  I am talking about something similar to the
NATO occupation of Bosnia which ended the slaughter and genocide in that
country 20 years ago.

Continuing massacres in Syria only add to the urgency of massive
intervention.

We must demand that Trump acts immediately. If America's western allies
were not so pathetic they would  be putting on the pressure and
announcing their own contribution to an American lead effort.

It would also be a good time to ask why the major western European
countries do not have the transport and logistic capacity to project
military power into the Middle East North Africa region and have to rely
excessively on the United States.