[Marxism] Fwd: CUNY Struggle | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Apr 25 14:18:40 MDT 2017

In the two decades I spent working as a programmer at Columbia
University, I used to read the Chronicle of Higher Education to keep up
trends in information technology but was also sure to keep abreast of
issues in the university more germane to my Marxist politics such as the
“culture wars” and more recently the status of adjunct professors. I had
more than a passing interest in the latter since I have become familiar
with their plight through my own close connection to someone who started
out as an adjunct and now is a tenure-track professor.

full: https://louisproyect.org/2017/04/25/cuny-struggle/