[Marxism] Fwd: A piano for Ketermaya | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Apr 26 12:55:33 MDT 2017

Last month I had the very good fortune to see “Ketermaya”, a documentary
shown at the 2017 Socially Relevant Film Festival about a Syrian refugee
camp in Lebanon, and the even greater fortune to meet the director Lucas
Jedrzejak. In two long conversations with Lucas, I found myself admiring
not only his skill as a filmmaker but his very deep feelings of
solidarity for the people of the Ketermaya refugee camp, especially the
children. As we said goodbye, I told him to keep me in the loop on
anything that I could do to help him in his efforts on behalf of the
Syrian refugees who were the stars of his film.

full: https://louisproyect.org/2017/04/26/a-piano-for-ketermaya/