[Marxism] Jeffery Webber and the "pink tide"

Fred Murphy fred.r.murphy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 14:08:19 MDT 2017

Haven't read it yet but I heard Jeff speak on the same themes at NYU a
couple months back, and the Jacobin article is a good summary.  I concur
with Andrew's point - sorting out the gains and losses from the so-called
Pink Tide experience is a valuable contribution. Will await Lou's in-depth
article before I comment further.