[Marxism] Fwd: Trump’s Fledgling Presidency Has Already Collapsed

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Aug 8 11:49:32 MDT 2017

On 8/8/17 1:33 PM, Jeff wrote:

> And further, there can be a rather tenuous connection with reality
> whenever we talk about the "ruling class thinks" this or that. First,
> you can't assume that the ruling class knows exactly what's in its best
> interests.

Of course you can. Just read the NY Times and the Washington Post (owned
by the richest man in the world).

Fascism is fundamentally about counter-revolution. When was the last
time we had anything resembling a revolution? You don't need fascist
gangs to evict people from Zuccotti Park after all when the NYC cops
acting under a court order does the trick.