[Marxism] Fwd: DSA National Convention 2017

Erik Toren ectoren at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 11:14:55 MDT 2017

I think at issue is that it seems DSA was still using an election process
best fit for a small number of delegates. I watched most of the live feeds
with the large crowds and they covered a lot of resolutions and amendments
for such a short time. Taking into account that NPC was voted within a
short window of time. DSA just needs to move away from their old system
when everyone knew each other because of the size of the group. A better
system would have given a chance a for the candidates to include Q and A or
debate.
Erik