[Marxism] Fwd: Michael Moore’s Broadway Debut Finds the Provocateur Where He’s Needed Least | Village Voice

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 15:19:41 MDT 2017

I might be getting soft in my old age, but I think this review is a bit
harsh.  Moore can be all over the place politically at times but he is
still the filmmaker that combined the roles of performance artist and
documentary film maker so brilliantly in

*Roger and Me.*
comradely

Gary

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 6:58 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <