[Marxism] Google and WSWS

Red Arnie redarnie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 14:22:51 MDT 2017

I probably deserve to be howled off this list for these questions but I
admit to have been living under a rock so here goes (sorry if these topics
have already been addressed - just point me to the posts):

1.  If a discussion can be had without a long polemic about David North,
what do people here think about Google directing people away from
left-leaning sites as described in this open letter to Google from North:
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2017/08/25/pers-a25.html

2.  Is there a weekly summary of the left press, internet posts and left
journal articles available online?

3.  What's the low-down on North? In brief, please. I really don't know and
haven't asked any comrades to spend time explaining this to me before. If
this is too contentious for this mail list, just send me some links to
articles you think I should read.

4.  What's with the robotic, monotone newscasts and funereal music on the
WSWS podcasts?

In Solidarity,
Red Arnie
San Francisco Bay Area, California