[Marxism] Anne Applebaum - Right Web - Institute for Policy Studies

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Aug 26 09:32:22 MDT 2017

On 8/26/17 10:57 AM, Steve Heeren via Marxism wrote:
> Need I say more?
>

> http://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/applebaum_anne/

You don't seem to understand the point of my posting this article, with
an excerpt that distinguishes her sharply from Ukrainian nationalist
scholarship that characterizes the Holodomor as intentional in the same
way that the Holocaust was. Like me, she believes that it was a result
of bureaucratic stupidity and indifference to Ukrainian suffering,
heightened by Stalin's Great Russian chauvinism. Since Applebaum has a
reputation of being a far right anti-Communist ideologue, this is
significant.