[Marxism] Americans

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 27 19:41:16 MDT 2017

Today I met some Americans on the street in Ladysmith, BC, on Vancouver Island.
I was part of a group at Arts on the Avenue.  Mainly, of course, there were artists, but there were also community groups.
I was with a group raising money for a Syrian refugee family.

We were asking people to make pledges, but they could also put money in our donation box.
When we counted at the end of they day we found we had $239.00 Canadian and $60.00 US.
So, a shout out to our American friends.

			ken h