[Marxism] Fwd: The Devil’s Pact: Putin, the Alt-Right, and the Long Shadow of History

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Aug 28 05:30:39 MDT 2017

On 8/28/17 3:54 AM, Greg McDonald wrote:
>   That's all fine as far as it goes, but when I read a sentence such as
> this one I just stop reading.
>
> "It also bears mentioning that the allies themselves did not
> territorially benefit from Czechoslovakia’s dismemberment, nor did they
> begin exporting war materiel to Germany, as the USSR did."

Yes. It is too bad that it had to devolve on someone with such
questionable politics to tell the truth about the Non-Aggression Pact.
If there were more people on the left making such points rather than
being an echo chamber for Putin like Ben Norton, I would not have had to
rely on this material. My only recommendation to comrades is to do their
own research. I only began to understand the treachery of Stalin after
doing background research on Andrzej Wajda and learning about Katyn.