[Marxism] Political censorship - YouTube closes YPG account

mkaradjis . mkaradjis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 19:21:56 MDT 2017

It is much bigger than that. YouTube is systematically deleting the
vast history of the Syrian war documented in 1000s of videos. The
videos include footage of massacres, executions, victims of airstrikes
as well as battles, politics & daily life in a war little covered by
the outside world. There is value for law enforcement, intel agencies,
human rights investigators, journalists & historians.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/22/world/middleeast/syria-youtube-videos-isis.html?_r=0&mtrref=t.co&gwh=A19404723EC9644A5A0F2C17258C0A94&gwt=pay