[Marxism] Fwd: The Racist Right Looks Left | The Nation

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Dec 16 06:48:28 MST 2017

n the way to Richard Spencer’s top-secret white-supremacist conference
on November 19, a young African-American woman drove me in her Uber from
Washington, DC, to the rolling hills of Maryland horse country. On the
peaceful drive past large, beautiful estates, she told me how she’d had
to work three jobs—as a DHL courier, Amazon-warehouse deliverywoman, and
Uber driver—just to continue to live in ever-more-expensive DC, where
she’d grown up. When we finally got to the winery that Spencer’s
National Policy Institute had booked, Mike Enoch of the Daily Shoah
podcast, who promulgated the slur “dindu nuffins” for African Americans,
was holding forth on the horrors of “corporate neoliberalism.”

Then Eli Mosley of the campus group Identity Evropa, who calls Jews
“oven-dodging…kikes,” took Enoch one further: “We need to be explicitly
anti-capitalist. There’s no other way forward for our movement.” As 60
mostly young, male racists gathered around him, Mosley, whose real name
is Elliott Kline, confidently predicted, “Twenty eighteen is going to be
the year of leftists joining the white-nationalist movement!”

full: https://www.thenation.com/article/the-racist-right-looks-left/