[Marxism] A Beginner’s Guide to the Unrecognized Villages of Israel

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 20:55:19 MST 2017

I have been part of the movement for Palestinian justice for a year and a
half now. I have spent hundreds of hours reading about the blockade of
Gaza, the murders of Mahmoud Shaalan and Rachel Corrie, the intifadas, the
checkpoints, the BDS movement, and more, but I was still shocked by what I
saw in the Negev desert. The Bedouin are continually displaced and
disenfranchised by the state — and too often, they are also erased from the
mainstream Palestinian narrative.

This is occupation, pure and simple, and it is 70 years past time the world
recognizes it.

http://fpif.org/beginners-guide-unrecognized-villages-israel/