[Marxism] [UCE] Re: Jesus and Debt

Greg McDonald gregmc59 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 06:01:37 MST 2017

Yeah I read it, the article that is. I’m not really concerned with Hudson’s
policy prescriptions, and I am quite sure you are correct to point out the
limits of policies based on a fixation over the circulation of capital.But
on the point of the relationship between the ministry of Jesus and the
jubilee principle the article is spot on.

Since I have not seen Hudson’s actual book I cannot be sure, but I would be
terribly surprised if Yoder, who wrote his book in 1972,  is not quoted
heavily. I’m pretty sure Graeber was not even a grad student in 1972.

Greg