[Marxism] What is the Green Party missing?

Andrew Stewart hasc.warrior.stew at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 14:54:42 MST 2017

Correct on all points. It comes down to the fact that there are a lot of
left liberals who are not interested in getting into the streets and
joining with the poor and marginalized communities of color in their
battles against the system. Part of it is overt racism and indifference,
part of it is being scared of their own shadows, part of it is plain
stupidity bred by decades of suburban malaise. In Providence we have three
or four different organizations that serve as the locations for struggle by
the urban minority community and the white liberals wouldn't know how to
say hello if they were given cue cards.

--
Best regards,

Andrew Stewart

The Green party doesn't have members in most places.  I don't think I've
every pointed anyone their direction without the movers and shakers
chucking rocks at them.  :-)  There are some states better off than others,
but the vast majority consist of tiny cliques organized around the
principle of keeping control of the organization.

Recent discussions about adopting a membership-based
organization--analogous to the swallow reflex for any viable body--has
apparently been treated to a fearful letting alone.

ML