[Marxism] What is the Green Party missing?

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 15:33:30 MST 2017

I wouldn't dismiss them all as left liberals or even suggest that the Green
Party has no further uses.  The problem is that, in the end, the leadership
of the Greens seem to invariably defer to the worst among them.

That said, the Greens remain the best available option until those who want
something better decide to get together and build it.