[Marxism] Protests continue in Iran: “End dictatorship!”

mkaradjis . mkaradjis at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 21:26:28 MST 2017

At this stage it seems to have spread to cities all over Iran. Some whole
towns have been occupied, the protestors are attacking the fascistic state
organs like the IGRC and the Baseej,  and significantly they are targetting
all parts of the regime - they are rejecting so-called reformists,  and
Rouhani and Khameini and the entire "Islamic Republic" regime. They are
stringly targetting the regime's bloody mass intervention in Syria where it
leads the genocidal counterrevolution. There is no doubt this is a genuine
people's uprising, possibly beginning on a more advanced level than the
2009 green revolution. The Mideast Spring continues.

On 31/12/2017 2:34 PM, "Chris Slee via Marxism" <marxism at lists.csbs.utah.edu>