[Marxism] “Our institutions are property of the people"

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 12:37:26 MST 2017

"Demonstrations in al-Atareb, Aleppo countryside, against attempts by
jihadist group of Jabhat Fateh al-Sham to take over the oven of the town .

"Very Interesting placards such as “the oven of al-Atareb is the property
of the people” or “our institutions are property of the people and not
spoils of someone”, “Al-Atareb is a free city under a civil administration
ruled by a local council elected by the people”…

"Politics of emancipations come from the struggle from below of the popular
classes."

Full at:
https://syriafreedomforever.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/demonstrations-in-al-atareb-aleppo-countryside-against-attempts-by-jihadist-group-of-jabhat-fateh-al-sham-to-take-over-the-oven-of-the-town-%d9%85%d8%b8%d8%a7%d9%87%d8%b1%d8%a9-%d9%81%d9%8a/

And don't miss link within it:
http://en.aleppo24.com/the-jabhat-fateh-al-sham-are-attempting-to-capture-the-bread-oven-of-atarib-city-as-a-means-to-control-the-possession-of-bread-in-the-region