[Marxism] How the Muslim Ban Feels

Prashad, Vijay Vijay.Prashad at trincoll.edu
Sun Feb 5 12:37:36 MST 2017

Wish I could understand what all this means. I get the jargon - all the signifiers - but cannot fathom what the signified might be.

Warm regards

Vijay.

Vijay Prashad
Professor of International Studies
Author: The Death of the Nation and the Future of the Arab Revolution (2016<http://www.ucpress.edu/book.php?isbn=9780520293267>).
Co-Editor (with Karim Makdisi): Land of Blue Helmets: The United Nations and the Arab World (2016<http://www.ucpress.edu/book.php?isbn=9780520286948>).
Columnist: Frontline, Alternet and BirGün.