[Marxism] Fwd: Leftier-Than-Thou Patronizing Has No Place in Movement Building | Opinion | teleSUR English

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Feb 7 14:35:33 MST 2017

The women's marches were the beginning, not the end. What happens next
will be decided by what we do. Movements do not come to us from heaven,
fully formed and organized. They are built by actual people, with all
their political questions, weaknesses and strengths.

If the left doesn't engage with the aim of contending for leadership and
influence, we just concede these forces to the Democrats and liberals,
who will certainly try to confine the new upsurge of opposition to the
political limits they want to define.

full:
http://www.telesurtv.net/english/opinion/Leftier-Than-Thou-Patronizing-Has-No-Place-in-Movement-Building-20170124-0025.html