[Marxism] International Women's Strike

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 8 22:28:10 MST 2017

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/06/women-strike-trump-resistance-power
Women of America: we're going on strike. Join us so Trump will see our power

The kind of feminism we seek is already emerging internationally, in struggles across the globe: from the women’s strike in Poland against the abortion ban to the women’s strikes and marches in Latin America against male violence; from the vast women’s demonstration of last November in Italy to the protests and the women’s strike in defense of reproductive rights in South Korea and Ireland.