[Marxism] Fukushima hasn't gone away

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Mon Feb 13 09:58:01 MST 2017

proof positive you (and now Jeff) didnt actually read the article.  Quote:

"""Continuous, intense radiation, at 530 sieverts an hour (4 sieverts is
a lethal level), was widely reported in early February 2017 – as if this
were a new phenomenon. It’s not. Three reactors at Fukushima melted down
during the earthquake-tsunami disaster on March 3, 2011, and the
meltdowns never stopped. Radiation levels have been out of control ever
since. As Fairewinds Energy Education noted in an email February 10:

Although this robotic measurement just occurred, this high radiation
reading was anticipated and has existed inside the damaged Unit 2 atomic
reactor since the disaster began nearly 6 years ago…. As Fairewinds has
said for 6 years, there are no easy solutions because groundwater is in
direct contact with the nuclear corium (melted fuel) at Fukushima Daiichi.

What’s new (and not very new, at that) is the official acknowledgement
of the highest radiation levels yet measured there, by a factor of seven
(the previously measured high was 73 sieverts an hour in 2012). The
highest radiation level measured at Chernobyl was 300 sieverts an hour.
What this all means, as anyone paying attention well knows, is that the
triple-meltdown Fukushima disaster is still out of control."""

so, while the radiation levels may indeed be in a state of SAME, our
SAMPLING of that state is getting more accurate as we get closer. TEPCO
hid behind the lower numbers, but now that the robotic cameras are
getting knocked out after 2 hours of use, robotic cleaning's got problems

https://www.techworm.net/2017/02/even-6-years-extreme-radiation-levels-inside-fukushima-deep-fry-cleanup-robot.html

> And, besides, its IN the containment vessel!

does "IN" have a meaning here?

Les